top of page

Update Date Change!!! Chicago - Waukegan - Racine October 15 and 16 (weather date: October 22/23)



Ok, so things always get a little back n forth when deciding when to take the boat North. As of right now the weather is looking good to postpone the trip North to the 15th and 16th.


We have 4 sailors already spending the night in Waukegan so we are full for the overnight but we do have one space left on both the Chi to Waukeegan and the Wauk to Racine daysails. If you want to join for either of those, here's the logistics:


- Joining for just the sail on Saturday? You can return to Chicago by taking the Metra train right across the street from the Harbor!

- Joining for just the sail on Sunday? You can take the Metra to Waukegan that morning just be sure you arrive before 10:00 am! You'll ride home in our shuttle car


We are now sailing all through the week of 10/3 and the week of 10/10. Oh and if you still have sails in the bank, not to worry, you can use them next season up to June 30! More on that and our end of year party coming in another Post. Keep your eyes peeled...you don't want to miss this fun event at Columbia Yacht Club.


Love you sailing sisters!






31 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

It just occurred to me to also blog that I had to cancel my attendance at the Christmas party at CCYC tonight because I'm down with the flu. I had sent everybody a message through Evite, but just in c

bottom of page